Thursday, December 26, 2013

TENNIS PLAYER


Hello everyone! How was your Christmas? Was it a merry one? :) 
Mine was chaotic but merry! Our household was full of children (including me! Haha.) But really our noche buena was more of a children's party! But we didn't mind at all. You can't help the faces of my cute little patooties nephews and niece! It was exhausting though because you have to make sure they are safe and you have to follow them wherever they go ;) #TitaDuties.

Days ago (I could hardly remember!) my sister told us that we'll be going to Davao to have our passports renewed. Since they were strict regarding their dress codes I had to dress up behave-ly (No peek-a-boos for now!). So I opted to wear this white crisp polo shirt and paired it with a vibrant patterned shorts + these spiky-homicidal-loafers!


So who here agrees that I just looked like a Tennis Player? Anyone? (Haha!) I don't know about you but I kinda looked like a tennis player with my #OOTD. All I need is my racket and my tennis ball to complete the tennis player vibe!

What I'm Wearing: Polo Shirt - Giordano | Shorts - WAGW (What A Girl Wants) | Belt - Mango | Headband - Cotton On Kids | Loafers - TonicBagShoes | Watch - Aldo |


Photos by: Elmond Ray Dacalus

No comments:

Post a Comment