Friday, December 20, 2013

The Maxi


It's been a month since I last posted. I'm sorry for leaving you all hangin'. I've been caught up with the whirlwind of schoolworks & popdance practices and then prelim exam came up so soon. So many things to blog but so much little time!

P.S. Did you miss me? *Teehee*
Hi my lovely readers I'm back! :)


 You rarely see me wearing maxi's because I'm not really blessed in the "height" department. *LOL* Usually when I wore long skirts it makes me look baggy and I'd appear much shorter that my actual height. But last #WashWednesday I made an exception! ;)


 I accented my white & gray combo maxi and tee with shades of brown accessories and a hint of green & teal arm candies.


I was too tired to dress up last Wednesday. I was sleep-deprived and mentally abused credits to the #PrelimExams! So I just opted for the basics and chose the basic colors to complete my look!


What do you think of my look? Do I look long or much shorter than my actual height? :)

What I'm Wearing: Maxi skirt - Uniqlo | Belt - Promod | Watch - Aldo |
 Necklace - Accesorize | Sandals - Payless |


Photos by: John Rick Fong

No comments:

Post a Comment