Sunday, March 9, 2014

BLOWN AWAY


A sunny day welcomed us to our trip to Talikud, Samal Island. Perf for the beach feels! I am particularly excited about this one for the reason that I'll get to first-time-ever-in-my-life-to-try .. *drumrolls please* SCUBA DIVING in which I already blogged about it so it would be redundant to talk about it again. LOL! 


Before I got all wet, sun kissed, sunburned (which resulted to uneven tanlines!), and got stung by a jellfish! (or jellyfishes - which left tons of itchy red spots on my feet). Here is my #OOTD and the whiter (as if I'm that white. Lol!) and flawless version of the before Minggay! ;)


An all basic get up topped with a kimono and I added some accents to it to avoid looking boring. Now Minggay is beach ready! Plus the wind added some dramatic effect to my flowy kimono ;)



What I'm Wearing: Kimono - Cotton On | Shorts - Uniqlo | Sandals - Steve Madden | Watch - Aldo | Shades - Cotton On | Necklace - bought at a bazaar |




Photos by: John Fong | Odette Mariano

No comments:

Post a Comment