Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ethnicity


Every time I wear neon colored ensemble or tribal patterned clothing and such my brother never fails me to call "ethnic". Neon colors and tribal prints always emphasize my dark-colored skin and this accounts for the title of my post "Ethnicity".


I really don't mind being called "ethnic" or what. It just really shows my true colors and what human race I belong in! #LoudAndProud.


Obviously, my #OOTD screams ethnicity! Look at my tribal shorts plus my neon colored sleeveless, bra, and shades. Plus the cloth of my snapback is native. Very ethnic! ;)


Forgive me for the peek-a-boo details of my bra I just can't help the emission of the scorching sun nowadays. Getting hot as ever!

What I'm Wearing:   Top - Forever 21 | Bra - La Senza | Shorts - InVogue |
Belt - Forever 21| Snapback - Oxygen | Sunnies - Aldo | Sandals - Steve Madden |


Photos by: Kathleen Dacalus

No comments:

Post a Comment