Saturday, December 21, 2013

Primary Colors


Since it's almost Christmas I opted to wear primary colors that are also Christmas colors too! By the way, my ID got confiscated for violating one of my school's dress code in which I wore a see-through top. Ooops! #SorryNotSorry. Fashion kills, in my case fashion is also about violating the norms. #DeviantMe!


I never thought blue and red would be a good pair. And to my surprise it did! Dare to be #cuhluhful! Never be afraid pairing a color with another color. This is one of my faves things to do - #ColorBlocking.


Forgive me for I have been overusing my golden yellow strap sandals. I just can't help it they always match every outfit I wear. It's my go-to-shoesies!


I, too am a sucker for lace-y and dainty stuffs. It makes everything so feminine and hides my boyish facade in a way. (Hahaha!)


What I'm Wearing:  Top - InVogue | Pants - Cotton On | Belt: Forever 21 |
Tank top - Aeropostale | Watch - Aldo | Sandals - Steve Madden |


Photos by: Ramvy Maquilan | John Fong |

No comments:

Post a Comment