Friday, December 27, 2013

LAID-BACK


This particular photo was taken like months ago! If you can't tell the time difference, please refer to the length of my hair. I'm still as pixie as a bee. (Waiiit, whaaat?!)


There was no class because of a holiday that I can't even remember (or I just don't know). Everyone was obviously giddy! Who wouldn't be? The "No Class" announcement made our day complete! ;)


Whenever I get lazy in dressing up I usually go for my boyish side (to the point that I go to my brother's closet). Since I was in Davao I had no grasp to my bro's closet but luckily I hoarded a bunch of his ensembles! Tadaa!


My button down shirt was actually from my brother when he was a kid. Gladly, it fitted perfectly. Paired it with a geometric printed shorts. Equals print on print! Loving the checkered & geometric combi! And ofcourse, sprinkled some feminine details on my #OOTD.


 What I'm Wearing: Top - From my brother | Shorts - Forever21 | Hat - WAGW (What A Girl Wants) | Bag - Trafaluc | Sneakers - Keds | Belt - Promod | Watch - Aldo |


Photos by: Alson Camile

No comments:

Post a Comment