Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Shades Of Green


 

 Sembreak is almost over (Insert me crying) and 2nd semester is fast approaching (Like a ray of light!). So I welcome enthusiastically those sleepless nights, late night readings, overload baggage under the eyes and other duties as a student. (Sarcasm at its best!)


Minggay meets school again (Sigh*) for enrollment. (Yey!) (Sarcastic over here again). Since its enrollment and I expect a lot of people lining up and its going to be boiling hot. (Courtesy to Mr.Sun) so for my #OOTD I picked light colors. White shirt and green trousers. Just light and comfy ;)



Since I'm wearing basics I accented it with leopard flats, belt, necklace, sunnies, armcandies and Minggay is good to go! (Not prepared for school though..) *Scoffs*


I didn't mean to but I just observed that my ensemble is in shades of green. Relaxing choice of color perfect for the scorching hot weather! ;)


Top: Forever21
Pants: Promod
Shoes: Payless
Bag: Trafaluc
Belt: Mango
Necklace: Accesorize
Watch: Aldo
Sunnies: Forever 21
Armcandies: Mix of Forever 21, Accesorize, Butingtings


Photos by: Jimbelle Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment