Wednesday, February 5, 2014

DOBLEKARA


My lazy-go-to-outfit would be a boyish get-up. Always. I don't know why but I just feel comfortable in it! Always. I'm so glad to have been blessed with three brothers! More brothers means more closets to hoard! (Hahaha!). I apologize for being lazy for the past few weeks (Evidenced on my #OOTD's) I just don't have that drive to dress up. Sorry for being "off". Apology accepted I guess? ;)


One advantage of having a lot of siblings is that you can always share share share your belongings! The button-down is from my brother and the pants are from my sissy. Mine are just basically the accents (accesories, belt, socks, bag) and the boots. Now that's what you call #SiblingLove! Talking 'bout love on a love month. Hello February! <3


You might wonder why I named this post as "Doblekara". Please refer to my button-down that I'm wearing. I just love the mix of prints and colors. Turns a plain looking polo to a new different level! ;)


What I'm Wearing: Buttondown - From HonKong | Pants - Mango | Belt - Promod | Bag - Trafaluc | Socks - Topshop | Necklace - MurranoPh | Bangles - Accesoorize & Mango | Watch - Aldo |





Photos By: Nanay Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment