Thursday, February 27, 2014

EASY BREEZY (COVER GIRL?)


The long hiatus is over! (I hope so though). Apologies for being inactive for the past few days I've been a busy bee for our thesis and I just can't wait for it to be over so I can be finally freeeeee!!! :)
I'm still doing a little revisions with our thesis and I don't even know how on earth I did manage to insert blogging today. And oh few hours from now it's going to be the big D! #Defense.


What I have in store for you is a trip last two weeks ago at SPC Marine Station with my Bio family. Unfortunately we weren't fortunate to try the so-called "mantato diving" because of the big waves and low tides as well. But luckily, we still get to experience it on our next field exposure. Fingers crossed for that! ;)

What I'm Wearing: Top - PerfectClothing1 | Maxi skirt - Uniqlo | Sling bag - WAGW (What A Girl Wants) | Sandals - Steve Madden | Necklace - Accesoorize | Snapback - Oxygen | Shades & Watch - Aldo | Cardigan - Black Sheep | Bracelets - Just G. & etc. |


Photos By: Odette Mariano

No comments:

Post a Comment