Sunday, October 27, 2013

Farrah Fawcett



October 25. The mark of my mom's dual citizenship. The day she's a year older. The beginning of her senior's citizenship. Happy birthday Mama Bear! I will always be one lucky bastard for having a mom like you. I couldn't ask for more. Best Mom Award definitely goes to you! I love you to the moon and back a gazillion times over and more. (Hyperbole-ing & I mean it!) 


This milestone is worth celebrating and so my mom threw a grand debut party for her 6oth birthday. (Grander than my debut & my dad's! Haha) The theme for her party is Hawaiian (since we have a pool and our residence is more of a resort than a house. Lol!) so I opted to wear florals and midrib corset than straw skirts and hard coco shells bra. Reminds me of myself a long time ago dancing to "Pearly shells". Haha!


For my #OOTD I wore a floral skater skirt that shockingly glowed in the night. I paired it with a midrib corset top and added a floral wreath around my head for a Hawaiian feels. What do you think? Am I a Lilo or what? Definitely not Stitch! ;)


So what's with the title? Uhmm if you have noticed I entitled my post because of my hair. It just resembles the infamous hair of Farah Fawcett. Look at the flares on the side of the hair. So Farrah chic! ;)


Midrib corset: Forever 21
Skirt: Perfect Clothing (follow them on instagram!)
Belt: Forever 21
Flower Wreath: Kazhiela

Photos & Edited by: Elmond Ray Dacalus

No comments:

Post a Comment