Wednesday, October 30, 2013

LEMON & LIME


Several days ago I attended my cousin's wedding. It was just right after our 2nd day of finals. Since I had an exam hours before the wedding I was "expected" to be late. Fashionably late to be exact! ;)
  

There is something about weddings. I don't know why but it just makes me cry or at least teary-eyed. For this particular wedding my mom was their "Ninang" (Principal sponsor!) and she was obliged to give a speech for the newly weds. Her speech was about "Based on her experiences on her marriage" and she also told them that "There is no formula in a perfect marriage! It's the two of you who gotta work it out and make it work". While she was teary-eyed doing her speech her youngest daughter (Which is me!) was crying at her seat and being laughed at by other adults! Poor me. (Haha!) Apology for being an emotional wreck ;)


Since it was finals and I was pretty much a busy bee with all the exams, thesis and whatnot. I had an itsy-bitsy time to prepare. (Blame it on finals!). Thank goodness I have a closet filled with clothes and it was up to me (Creativity included!) to mix and match and come up with an outfit perfect for a wedding!


     I'm such a big fan of color-blocking (Obviously seen in my posts! Teehee.) that I applied it to my   #OOTD for my cousin's wedding though I didn't follow their color scheme which was "pink" (Hey, don't look at me!). Yellow and mint are such a good-looking pair! Don't you think? Me thinks so too!


For on-the-spot-events or like you weren't informed that it was today (Just like my case!). Nothing to wear? All you have to do is mix & match everything that is in your closet and let that creative mind lead your way in putting up an outfit that fits for the event and at the same time stylish and comfy!


To complete my #OOTD I just added some simple minimal pieces just to compliment my lemon & lime pair. Don't want to overwhelm and overload unnecessary stuffs! ;)

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: PerfectClothing1
Heels: Charles & Keith
Clutch bag: Accesorize
Earrings & Necklace: Forever 21
Wrist watch: Aldo
Sunnies: Aldo


Photos by: Elmond Ray Dacalus
and
Kathleen Dacalus

No comments:

Post a Comment