Thursday, October 24, 2013

Jane Porter


October 24. A day before my Mom's grand dual citizenship debut (If you know what I mean! :p). So me and my sibs had a last errand before the party, so we were out and about in Davao to scout for some last minute touch ups.


My siblings told me that my #OOTD was "safari" looking (Insert Katy Perry's "Roar") maybe because of my palladium boots. Actually this wasn't my first choice, I opted for my Steve Madden gold strap sandals but then again I thought "I've been over using this!" and so they needed a rest.


 Every time I go to #HomeSweetHomePanabo there is always scarcity when it comes to my clothes. I don't have that much clothes in my hometown because they're all in Davao and I'm too lazy to pack them all up and bring to Panabo.(Lazy ass here! :D)  I know! It sucks to have two residences. So I borrowed my sissy's top which I picked for her during our tip to Mnl. Not so bad, huh? ;)


Don't I just look like Jane Porter in my 'safari-looking' outfit? As you can see I'm sitting here in the bench waiting for my 'Tarzan' to come. I just hope he won't be wearing a somewhat "bahag" or worse naked! O.O (Haha!)


Top: Zara (Borrowed from Sissy)
Shorts: Surplus
Belt: Borrowed from my Bro
Boots: Palladium
Socks: Uniqlo
Sunnies: Call It Spring 


Photos by: Elmond Ray Dacalus
and
Kathleen Dacalus

No comments:

Post a Comment