Tuesday, January 7, 2014

LITTLE BLUE DRESS


Little Blue Dress is the new Little Black Dress. 
Say bye to black and say hi to blue!
What I really love about this dress is that it's simple and minimalistic. Whenever I wear this dress I don't add to much fuss in it. No overkill of accessories, that is. I'm letting the color and the design stand out for themselves.


Last Sunday, I attended my Inaanak's first birthday (How time flies!). Because I woke up late (Hashtag #BadNinang!) I didn't have the luxury of time to prepare. I was like, went to the bathroom, picked something to wear, put on a little make-up and went off like The Flash!


Not to mention the back detail of this LBD! Effortlessly chic!
That's why dresses like this are a must in every girls closet. Whenever you feel lazy or you are deprived of the long hours to prepare, just put on these and you are ready to go and not having to worry if you look plain. Because really you won't! ;)


What I'm Wearing: Dress - Forever21 | Necklace - Forever 21 | Headband - Cotton On |  Sandals - Steve Madden |


Photos By: Alson Camile

No comments:

Post a Comment