Wednesday, January 1, 2014

GREENER PASTURES FOR 2014


Isn't it amazing that last year was just yesterday? Year 2013 ended and I filled every page of my 365 days with adventures! I hope you did as well. Today marks the first page of another year to be filled! #Goodbye2013Hello2014. Happy New Year everyone! :)


Wishing greener pastures for the year 2014 for everyone (including me!). I hope this year offers us something great! Which the Lord never really deprived us in that department btw! ;)


Spent the first page of my book by going to the church and thanking the Man up there for another year to live, bountiful blessings, good friends, healthy families and even giving me what I need/want that I didn't ask of him. He sure does know how to surprise! ;)


What I'm Wearing: Shirt - Topshop | Skirt- PerfectClothing1 | Belt - SM Department Store | Watch - Aldo | Flats - Aldo | Bracelets - Stradivarius |


Photos by: Elviston Dacalus

No comments:

Post a Comment